Determining the Right Candidate for the Position
The idMatch® Process
The idMatch® Process provides insight on how to position individuals to make an intentional difference at work.This process instantly reveals job fit.
An individual’s core talents are those recurring patterns of thought, feeling and behavior that are determined by the basic ‘hard-wiring’ of the brain. The idMatch® Process provides a disciplined approach to identifying and understanding an individual’s core wiring and how those innate dimensions affect individual performance, daily decisions, career choices, learning preferences and motivations, as well as how they drive personal and professional relationships.
The value to the organization, manager and employee includes, but is not limited to:
- Job assignments and performance expectations based upon the intrinsic nature of each person
- Increased job performance
- Increased employee engagement and retention
- Effective positioning of individuals into roles with more activities which energize and excite them
- Increased awareness for the manager of each employee’s areas of greatest potential improvement
- Improved ability to coach and guide individuals toward increased productivity and personal growth
- Reduction in time and energy used to complete tasks
- Improved morale and lower stress